For the visitors of the public library in Waiblingen these steel stairs certainly are a real eye-catcher. Matching the librarys interior design they present themselves like a sculpture. The white lacquered newel of the steel stairs combined with the outer steel balustrade contrasts appealingly with the green PVC-coating of the folded stairs.
Steel stairs for bookworms
- Continuous white lacquered newel
- Parapet railing of steel sheet forms the outer stringer of the steel stairs, white lacquered inner handrail made of tubular steel
- Steel tread construction welded between the stringers
- Flight width up to 1.200mm
- Fixed to the unfinished floor by means of steel base plates